Today marks my official first year anniversary with the Workers’ Party. Boy, what an amazing journey it has been so far.
The experience gained in the past year have been one of many firsts.
In my journey, I
- Had gone on countless house visits with fellow WP activists and learnt how to engage residents
- Had sold a Party newsletter in public in full view
- Used dialect to sell our newsletter
- Directly involved myself in the political process by being elected in the Youth Wing
- Got interviewed by the media and appeared in some short clips
- Made friends in the media (journalists and photojournalists)